Admission Requirements for Diploma/Degree Courses
- Six passes (A-D) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and
- At least three (3) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization
- Six passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and
- Must possess a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the passes relevant to the area of specialization
Applicants who satisfy the above requirements can gain direct admission to tertiary Diploma/HND programmes
A good Diploma (a minimum of Second Class Lower Division or better) obtained from the University of Cape Coast or equivalent institutions with at least two (2) years post qualification teaching/working experience.
All candidates must pass an interview.
Admission Requirements for Certificate Courses
SHS or higher to enter
JSS will be accepted for only certificate upon taking a written exam
Admission Procedures for all Courses
To apply you would need to fully fill out our admission forms and submit them to JACCD. These can be picked up at the school or downloaded and printed. To complete the application the forms should be submitted with:
- 2 passport pictures
- Copies of required certificates/transcripts
Mature students above the age of 25 will need to take an in-house examination. Any mature student interested in enrolling should contact the school directly.
JACCD accepts certifications from WAEC, WASSCE, SSCE and HND. All foreign certificates should be brought to the school. The school will then send these certificates for accreditation before determining the eligibility of the student for admission. This process will incur a fee.